EWA Air airline sells tickets for Tanzania. For your next stay in Dar es Salaam, book your airline ticket.
- Distance Dzaoudzi - Dar es Salaam : 938 km
- Flight frequency : once a week
- Size territory : 945 087 sq km
- Capital : Dodoma
- Currency: shiling tanzanien
- Langue(s) : swahili, english
- Local Time : UTC/GMT +3
In Tanzania, Ewa Air operates flights from / to :
- Dar es salaam, international airport Julius Nyerere - airport code : DAR
Discover Dar es salaam
Different from a traditionnal trip, Dar es Salaam will take you back in time with its monuments and architecture filled with history. As the biggest port of Tanzania, it is the crossroads of the most beautiful landscapes of Indian Ocean.
Go and See
- Bagamayo port: Visit this relic of Tanzania past.
- National parks of Manyara, Mikumi and Arusha : Meet with the fauna and flora of Tanzania filled with outstanding species.
Known for its safaris and touristic attractions, give in to this charming and unique destination. Singular landscapes with an amazing fauna and flora, choose an outstanding trip at the heart of sub-saharan Africa.
Advices to travelers
French embassy in Tanzania
⚠️ For the benefit of the environment, the use of plastic bags is considered as an offence in Tanzania.
Kindly dispose of all plastic bags in bins available on arrival before proceeding to the public areas. ⚠️